Monday, December 15, 2008

The girls have been busy since the last update. They've been working on getting stronger and doing lots of tummy time. Unfortunately Abby seems to think that tummy time is nap time so she's been falling asleep during it. The problem is that without the pacifier she screams but with it she falls asleep.

IMG_3701

IMG_3703

On Friday we had some errands to run and we decided to go out to eat while we were out. We were a bit nervous about how the girls would behave in a restaurant. Two of the couples were seated around us were not thrilled to be seated near two infants. Well, a few other families came after us and their kids screamed and cried while Abby and Emily sat in their car seats and silently through the entire meal!

Abby and Emily in their stroller at Outback Steakhouse
IMG_3712

Today I put the girls together for their afternoon nap (they normally sleep separately). When I went to check on them I found Emily all snuggled up next to Abby. She had to move about a foot and a half to get to her sister, but she somehow found her way there.

IMG_3716

Normally if Abby loses her pacifier she screams and cries, but she was so comfortable with Emily that she didn't seem to mind.
IMG_3719

2 comments:

Nan said...

re: the Outback ...so what you are saying is that your kids won the best behaved contest?

GREAT PICS

TarynFlagg said...

Since everything I do has to be a contest with a winner and loser, yes they won the best behaved contest.

Speaking of contests, I just won the giving a baby a bottle while typing with one hand contest. I think I was the only participant though.