You're going to hate me for saying this, but before I looked closer, I thought, "whose that little (middle school) girl holding Taryn's twins?" I guess you'll always seem in 9th grade to me!
Jared and I said it's a shame they have to be Patriots' fans;) and we both utterly cracked up when Emily? was falling over and then was all the way over on her tummy leaving the other "hanging". LOVE TWINS!
Byron, and I welcomed our first and second daughters into the world on October 31, 2008. Since then we've been spending most of our time working on turning them into the most awesome kids ever.
7 comments:
THE BEST PICTURES EVER!
I cannot stop laughing as the pictures continue and she falls over on the couch...
its good people that would continue to take the pictures I say :)
You're going to hate me for saying this, but before I looked closer, I thought, "whose that little (middle school) girl holding Taryn's twins?" I guess you'll always seem in 9th grade to me!
Jared and I said it's a shame they have to be Patriots' fans;) and we both utterly cracked up when Emily? was falling over and then was all the way over on her tummy leaving the other "hanging". LOVE TWINS!
Yes, that was Emily who tipped.
Yes, I do still look like I'm 14 years old. When I was pregnant and I went grocery shopping people in line would frequently say
"Oh you're pregnant! How old are you" (They were clearly thinking that I was like 15 and pregnant from my boyfriend.)
OK, which one is like her grandfather and falls asleep during football games?
Neither - they are both fully dedicated Patriots fans who stay focused during the entire game.
Post a Comment