Saturday, November 1, 2008
Hi it's Taryn in a semi-conscious state so this may be choppy but I wanted to make sure that it was updated. iIt was brought to my attention that Abby is no longer requiring breathing assistance, so they are both breathing tube free now. I've only gotten to spend a few minutes with each of the girls because I've been so heavily medicated but sometime tomorrow I'll be free from the wires and drugs and I'll be able to have to more information. Thanks for all the well-wishes so far! Hopefully we'll see you all soon. Again, I apologize if this was completely incoherent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Perfectly clear for the time and conditions. Even drugged you make more sense than most people do sober.
Love ya, Grandpa & Grandma
Hello Taryn!
We are so proud of you, and can't wait to see you and the babies, oh and Byron too of course!
Take all the time you need, if those babies are anything like you, they will keep you on your feet in no time and you'll be begging for "me" time!
Take it easy and we will see you soon.
Polly, Jon and the kids
Post a Comment